TOP COMMENTS FROM VIDEO BELOW
When you normalize a mental health issue like Body Dysmorphia or rather celebrate it, you’re not only hurting the unfortunate ones with body dysmorphia, you’re hurting society as a whole. I mean what’s next to celebrate? Schizophrenia, eating disorders, mood disorders and or suicide? It’s a slippery slope and at this point we’re holding on by our fingertips.
Richard Dawkins might be godless but at least he understands biology.
After getting my DNA results in 2007, I began listing myself as multi-racial on all official government forms. Factually, 91% of my DNA is “white” European. The other 9% is Iberian, Middle Eastern, African, and American Aboriginal. I’m enough of a realist to know I’m essentially 91% “white” but I joke with my friends that they never repealed the “One Drop Rule” and therefore I’m also “black.” And maybe Hispanic and Middle Eastern, too. But, unfortunately, I’m not allowed to consider myself Amer-Indian because the tribes from whom I’m descended require a minimum of 25% DNA.
Having said all that, I’m convinced that it’s healthy to recognise my diverse ethnic origins and celebrate ALL of the cultures and ethnicities that make up my DNA and my family history. I believe it gives me a greater sense of wholeness to appreciate that I am blessed with a diverse background that connects me to more than half the world’s population; not just one small segment.
Again, gender is determined by chromosomes, not wishful thinking (XX= female, XY= male). Everyone should already know this!
God created all gender(m/f) and if you agree then God is the head of the genders and the creator of us all including the transgender population!!!