Dr. Scott Atlas of Stanford University’s prestigious Hoover Institution was appointed to President Trump’s COVID-19 task force last month. He is one of the thousands of medical experts that the Democrats don’t want the public to know about.
He has spent the past months trying to put a stop to the un-scientific response to COVID-19 that the media and the Democrats have fooled the public into following.
Back in April, even before the pandemic had spread and gotten as bad as it has now, Dr. Atlas had tried to save America by explaining five facts about the virus.
- Fact 1: The overwhelming majority of people do not have any significant risk of dying from the COVID-19 virus.
- Fact 2: Protecting the older population and those at risk would have been enough to prevent overcrowding hospitals.
- Fact 3: Total isolation policies prevent vital herd immunity, which only prolongs the problem.
- Fact 4: Most people are dying because the medical care for other ailments was shut down for the hypothetical COVID-19 fatality projections.
- Fact 5: The population that was clearly defined at risk could’ve been better protected if targeted measures had been done.
A month after, Dr. Atlas tried to spread the word that the useless untargeted measures being implemented then only served to kill more people than the highly exaggerated projections about the virus’ death toll.
That was all in the past few months when Dr. Atlas’ voice wasn’t being heard by the public. Now that he’s an official member of the Trump’s COVID-19 team, he has the right to address the White House press directly.
NBC’s Peter Alexander asked Dr. Atlas about the CDC director, Robert Redfield’s recent testimony to Congress. Redfield had claimed that 90% of Americans are not immune to SARS-CoV-2, which is the virus similar to COVID-19.
In response, Dr. Atlas was polite but did not pull any punches by letting the press know that Redfield’s testimony was simply not true.
Alexander’s response was sadly what one would expect from most of the corporate press. “Who are we to believe?” he asked Dr. Atlas.
In response, Dr. Atlas cited some of the research that proves that a lot more than just 10% of Americans are now immune to COVID-19 — contrary to Redfield’s testimony to Congress. He politely reminded Alexander that he could also take a look at the data himself and figure out who was right.
Dr. Atlas is the Democrats’ worst nightmare when it comes to the fear-mongering that they have been doing with COVID-19. Simply by stating the facts to the public, he is letting his voice be heard.
And, it’s a voice whose words are worth hearing!
View original Post