Things to Know About the Nashville Bombing Suspect


Image Screenshot From YouTube Video Below.


Enter your email below:

Learn more about RevenueStripe...


After the bombing on Christmas Day that injured three people, damaged dozens of buildings and caused days-long communication service outages after the explosion damaged an AT&T network hub, Nashville is still struggling.

Authorities have identified a suspect for the bombing — Anthony Quinn Warner.

On Sunday, authorities said that Warner, the suspected bomber, died in the explosion. “Anthony Warner is the bomber. He was present when the bomb went off, and he perished in the bombing,” U.S. Attorney Donald Cochran said.

The human remains found at the scene belonged to Warner through a DNA test, confirmed Cochran. They also believe that he acted alone in the incident.

Warner, who was 63, had lived in Nashville for many years and had several IT jobs throughout his years in the city. He had extensive experience with electronics and alarm systems, and he had worked as an independent computer technician with the real estate firm Fridrich & Clark.

On Saturday, federal agents searched Warner’s home in Antioch, Tennessee, and the Fridrich & Clark real estate office in Nashville.

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Google Street View images of Warner’s home show a white RV parked behind a wooden fence. Neighbors told The Tennessean that they had seen the RV parked at his home for years.

Allegedly, Warner had used the white RV as the car bomb on Christmas Day. According to the police, the RV exploded shortly after an audio warning broadcasted, telling people to evacuate the area.

Warner’s neighbor, Steve Schmoldt, gave an interview to The Tennesseean. According to him, Warner had been friendly but somewhat secretive.

Schmoldt claims that Warner was “kind of low key to the point of, I don’t know, I guess some people would say he’s a little odd.”

“You never saw anyone come and go,” Schmoldt said of Warner’s home. “Never saw him go anywhere. As far as we knew, he was kind of a computer geek that worked at home.”

Warner had placed lights and security cameras outside his house and built a fence around his yard.

“I can tell you as far as politics; he never had any yard signs or flags in his window or anything like that. If he did have any political beliefs he kept, that was something he kept to himself,” Schmoldt added.

Warner had kept the RV parked outside the home for years, but a couple of weeks ago, he built a gate in the fence and drove the RV into his yard, said, Schmidt. “We didn’t really pay any attention. It was gone until the FBI and ATF showed up.”

Schmoldt watched the news of the explosion on Christmas morning, but he did not make the connection until Saturday when law enforcement came to search Warner’s home.

In 2019, Warner’s own mother took him to court after he transferred ownership of a second family home to himself about one month before his brother died. She had asked a judge to overturn the real estate transfer, claiming that Warner, as his brother’s power of attorney, had abused his authority to transfer the property to himself. The case was later dismissed at his mother’s request.

Attorney Yancy Belcher said the family asked the mother not to speak to the media.

According to court records, Warner had again transferred ownership of a real estate property recently. Only this time, he transferred ownership of his residence to an individual with a Los Angeles address on November 25 for $0.

In hindsight, the transfer could have been a warning of his plans.

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

View original Post


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.