Sidney Powell’s Georgia lawsuit included a cybersecurity genius’s declaration of massive computer fraud in the 2020 election.
Dr. Kershavarz-Nia, a computer expert, is a notorious cyber-security troubleshooter.
The New York Times published an article more than two months ago about a massive, multi-million-dollar fraud that a grifter ran against American military and intelligence communities. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia was deeply involved in solving the case.
According to the newspaper, people who worked with Keshavarz-Nia referred to him as “always the smartest person in the room.” He had spent decades solving top-secret cases and served for the CIA, NSA, and FBI for cybersecurity and technical counterintelligence.
Dr. Kershavarz-Nia took seven paragraphs in his declaration to support the Georgia lawsuit. He has a B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in several areas of electrical and computer engineering. He has also advanced trained in Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), National Security Agency (NSA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT), and DHS Office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A).
The cybersecurity genius declared the following in the complaint.
1. Hammer and Scorecard are real despite allegations of the Democrats. Both were used to manipulate the election results.
2. Dominion, Scytl, ES&S, and Smartmatic are all prone to fraud and manipulation of votes.
3. Dominion has been used overseas to “forge election results.”
4. The Dominion voting system’s corporate structure is intentionally confusing to hide relationships with Venezuela, Cuba, and China.
5. Dominion voting machines are easily hackable.
6. Dominion memory cards having cryptographic key access were stolen last year.
Dr. Kershavarz-Nia might not have access to the machines but made few conclusions using the available data on the election and vote results.
1. The vote counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia, and Nevada) show electronic manipulation.
2. A coordinated effort to collude was demonstrated in a simultaneous decision in some of the disputed states to pretend to pause counting votes.
3. One to two percent of vote counts were forged in the Democrat’s favor.
4. The optical scanners were set to still accept unverified and un-validated ballots.
5. The scanners didn’t keep records for a later audit. It was an outcome that must have been intentionally programmed.
6. The stolen cryptographic key, which can access all voting systems, was later used to switch vote counts.
7. The surge of favorable votes to Biden was not possible and instead demonstrated manipulation. For instance, in Pennsylvania, 2-3 hours is not enough to physically feed 400,000 ballots into the machines.
8. Dominion used Chinese parts in the machines, adding suspicion on China, Cuba, and Venezuela’s interference in the election.
9. Hammer and Scorecard cyber-attack was found to have altered votes in the battleground states. Results were then forwarded to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to prevent detection.
10. The systems did not produce any auditable results.
From the several findings, Dr. Keshavarz-Nia concluded with “high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states.” Hundreds of thousands of votes cast for President Trump were believed to have been transferred to Joe Biden.
View original Post